Tudung DIY CARI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BERKONGSI & BERBINCANG SEGALANYA YANG ANDA INGIN TAHU MENGENAI TUDUNG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
NUFFNANG
IKLAN
Photobucket

New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nazirah30

nazirah30

New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE  Empty
PostSubject: New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE    New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:20 am

Salam,

I have some Kandi's Hotfix Applicators for SALE. Only few units available. Just arrived from US.

Last time i offered Bejeweler Pro Hotfix Applicator here(I kept only one to myself, the rest all SOLD, hehe). However i received a lot of orders to fix swarovski stones to tudungs and 1 is not enough, thats why i ordered again.

After much comparison, I decided to buy the Kandi's Applicator, it is more expensive than the Bejeweler Pro but has more advantages, u can read more below. It's specially designed for Swarovski crystal, and it has an ON/OFF switch unlike the Bejeweler Pro. the price is RM150( retail at one shop in Subang Jaya is RM180) and I'm given free loose korean stone and the reafymade korean stone design with all orders. (original swarovski tak dpt nk bg free, too expensive, hehe)

First come first served ye, tq.

Laili
013-2352640

From Husnazirah
" border="0" alt=""/>

Experience the fun of the World's best handheld electric Hotfix Rhinestone Applicator. After years of development, Kandi proudly introduced a HotFix Applicator superior to any other applicator on the market. Once you try the Professional Touch®, you will understand how truly amazing this tool is.

Kandi's Professional Touch® HotFix Applicator has a handle that was carefully designed by a Licensed Physical Therapist to minimize hand fatigue, with an improved rubberized grip for comfort.
The Professional Touch® has other features unlike any other handheld applicator.
It has the shortest exposed barrel, allowing more precision since you work closer than any competitor.
It is the first applicator with a lit On/Off switch in the handle, so you can tell when it is on -- No more plugging and unplugging from a power source!
The Professional Touch® does not need a support stand -- the handle is perfectly balanced so it will not roll or slide when put down.
The Professional Touch® is Universal Voltage, it will work anywhere in the world.
Not only that, but Kandi's tips WORK! You do not need the awkward placement of crystals with a tweezers -- our tips will pick up and hold the crystal while you bring it to the correct temperature quickly and safely.
Kandi's Professional Touch® HotFix Applicator is available in several Country-specific models. It is UL / CUL / CE / and PSE tested and approved. Each model includes 8 precision tips - 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, and 2 flat tips.

Last edited by nazirah30 on Sun May 08, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://husnazirahcollection.blogspot.com
nazirah30

nazirah30

PostSubject: Re: New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE    New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Only 3 left ye,.. anyone yg nak extra tips for the applicator pun can contact me ye..
Back to top Go down
http://husnazirahcollection.blogspot.com
mamaqeelaqeef

PostSubject: Re: New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE    New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 am

nazirah30 wrote:
Only 3 left ye,.. anyone yg nak extra tips for the applicator pun can contact me ye..

Salam,

Still ade stock lg x. sy berminat lh.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE    New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kandi's Professional Touch Hotfix Applicator for SALE
Page 1 of 1